Insurance for all


There are many types of insurance policies that can provide for most events in your work and life. Some examples of the type of insurance we can arrange is shown below.

The amount of money paid out depends on the level of cover you buy. 

Listen to Andy's short introduction to Insurance.

Ready to find out more?

Drop us a line today for a free quote!



customer reviews

"The service was excellent in every aspect from understanding our needs and circumstances. We believe the product proposed was definitely the best available for us. Jemma gave us the confidence that things would actually happen – and they did. When delays were experienced via the lender Jemma was able to quickly resolve and sort everything out. We would have no hesitation in recommending Jemma and have indeed already done so"

Graham & Sue Jarvis, Cornwall

Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Cover (ASU) is a short term income protection plan allowing for a regular income to be paid to you in the event of you being unable to work due to being ill, having an accident or covering redundancy.

This cover is fully flexible and is designed to protect all of your regular commitments from your mortgage to your car finance to utility bills and your Sky package. The product can be split down to just accident and sickness, or just unemployment. The benefit is typically paid out for a maximum of 12 months by which time you would have hoped that you have returned to work or sought alterative employment. You could also look to combine unemployment cover with a longer term income protection.

With Unemployment Cover it is worth noting that you will not be able to make a claim if you took voluntary redundancy or you have been sacked. Generally you will be covered from the day your policy goes live if you are purchasing a new home and the policy is put in force on your moving in date. In other circumstances you may have a 90 day period before you will be covered. You are advised to register with the job centre the day you have been made redundant.

Home Insurance is designed to cover your house (buildings) and your contents in and away from the home against accidental damage, theft, fire etc.

Landlords Insurance is needed when you purchase an investment property to let out. It is a specialist insurance, whereby you will need Public Liability insurance built into the product. We can cover for a whole range of things such as Malicious Damage as well as Accidental Damage to your property and contents. We can also arrange Portfolio insurance for landlords that have several properties.

© 2019. Integrity Mortgage Solutions Limited. All rights reserved. | Developed by Webizzy.


There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The amount will depend upon your circumstances. A typical fee would be £395.

Integrity Mortgage Solutions Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender for Home and Landlords Insurance.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate most Buy to Let Mortgages.

Integrity Mortgage Solutions Ltd is an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network. PRIMIS Mortgage Network is a trading style of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Company No : 08445302